With the fear of coronavirus lingering around, are you looking for ways to boost your immune system? Try raising your vibe. We all know about eating healthy, exercising, drinking lots of water, and getting a full night’s sleep to be healthy. But did you know that your emotions play a vital role in your health?
So many people are complaining these days. What they don’t recognize is that the mere fact that they are even thinking these complaining thoughts over and over, let alone speaking them out loud, invite disease and illness in their bodies.
This is the way it works. It’s all about congruence. The low vibe feelings of grief, apathy, depression and so on are chaotic on a vibrational level. Literally, the atoms in your body are affected by these feelings and are lethargically colliding as if they are out of sync.
In fact, out of sync is a great way to look at it. When this happens, no one is in charge and all the vibrational waves are fighting against one another. Think of it as confusion on a dance floor and all the dancers are bumping into each other.
As you move up the vibrational scale to desire, anger and pride, things become a bit more congruent or organized. The vibrations are still somewhat chaotic, but not as much. This would be like the dancers dancing and being aware of the others on the dance floor. They have more energy to pay attention.
At these lower levels of vibration, your body is out of ease. This is another way of saying it is in dis-ease. This is when you can get sick. When your feelings are out of sync, your body is broadcasting to the Universe, “This is what I’m feeling, and I’m looking for more things that match these feelings.” Things like viruses, bacteria and fungi will feel at home in your body, because they match these vibrations.
In short, if you are at a lower vibrational feeling, you are attracting sickness. That means that if you are complaining, moaning and groaning, you have a magnet within you that is attracting things at this vibrational level.
What can you do to increase your immunity? Raise your vibe. Feel better. The closer you feel to peace, joy, love, gratitude, kindness and such, the more congruent the vibrations become. It’s as simple as making the choice to feel better, and then doing things that support this choice. Disease and illness doesn’t match with this vibration and won’t show up in your life experience.
In short, the better you feel, the less likely you will attract disease and illness.
If you are normally positive and have a month (even a week, day or hour) of complaining, that is bringing down your vibe. You may get sick. The minute you feel the complaining start, stop. Refocus on the love and appreciation you have about the situation. It may be a challenge to do this at first, but it is worth it.
12 Ways to Increase Your Vibe (And Your Immune System)
- Take responsibility for your life.
- Change your point of view. Stop complaining, moaning and groaning. Start looking for things to be grateful for.
- Look for what is right about a situation.
- Look for the golden moments in each moment.
- Breathe deeply often.
- Think positive thoughts AND feel positive about those thoughts.
- Look for the happy in this moment. Don’t let anyone rob you of your happy.
- Hang out with positive people.
- Surround yourself with experiences that are high vibe. (Be aware of your feelings as you watch TV, read a book, listen to a song, and so on. Do those things that support your high vibe.)
- Let go of all the stuff that doesn’t matter. Any feeling that pops up, give yourself permission to let it go. You don’t have to hold onto the feeling. You can let it go.
- Do things to center yourself and calm down. Meditate. Journal. Do Qigong or Tai Chi.
In short, if you focus on what is going right in your life instead of what is going wrong, you will feel better. If you focus on being more at peace, then you won’t feel like you are at war within yourself. If you focus on letting go of everything that isn’t the high vibe feeling you are going for, you will be able to surrender all the low vibe feelings AND feel better.
To increase your immune system and help keep yourself healthy, raise your vibe. It’s that simple. Choose it. Do things to support your choice.