If you are getting ready for Christmas, you don’t have time for a long blog. Here is a short easy-to-use method to cut out any feeling that is getting in the way of you enjoying your holiday. This is a terrific method to use with those back pains, sore feet, and headaches from present wrapping, cooking, bending over, picking up heavy objects, and standing on your feet. The sooner you do it, the better you will feel.
- Take a few slow deep breaths.
- Plug into the feeling of love. (Remember the bubbles expanding and popping. See the blog from last week.)
- You are now a surgeon and your tool is a laser coming out of your fingers.
- Notice the feeling that is uncomfortable. (Back pain, headache, uneasiness, etc.)
- Wiggle your fingers back and forth over the area as if you are cutting up the feeling with the laser coming from your fingers.
- Pull out the cut-up feelings and flick them back to the Universe.
- Put your hand over the “empty” area and pour rose gold love into the space until you feel the expansiveness take over and you take a deep breath or your shoulders and jaw relax. (You may have different signs to let you know that the feeling of expansiveness is present.)
- Repeat as needed.
Now go out and enjoy the holiday. Happy high vibe holidays.